Friday, December 13, 2013

A little Friday Instafun!

It's been a busy week, I haven't had 2 moments to get to the blog this week!  I was making wool mittens for Christmas gifts, attending my son's Christmas concert & just all the regular holiday preparations!

Riding in the Sleigh at Vino in the Valley.

















 (via)

Collin's new business venture- Selling water!! 25 cents a glass!


















 (via)

I love this quote. Even on super stressful days, I remind myself of this!

My adorable kiddos in their new Footie pjs from Carter's
        (via)  

Yummy hot chocolate on a cold day!
     (via)  

Our stockings next to the fireplace 

Our beautiful 2013 personalized ornament from Lisa Leonard!

Stuffing Christmas cards

The kiddos after Collin's Christmas concert!
         (via) 

Getting back into gear! It's time!!
       (via) 

Thanks for reading & checking out some of my Instagram posts! I would love to have you follow me on Instagram! You can follow me HERE!

Choose Happy
Becky 






No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10