Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I Wore

Welcome to What I Wore!

 I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week!

It makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 

Thursday - regular work day, but below zero temps. Must dress warm!!



















Jeans: New York & Co stretch 
Tank top: Target
Cardigan: Target
Scarf: Lands End
Boots: Skechers (from Zulily)


Friday! TGIF!! It was 10 degrees, so I didn't have to wear my furry boots today! Haha



















Jeans: Eddie Bauer
Shirt: Maurices
Vest: Eddie Bauer
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Payless

Saturday- Girls afternoon of shopping, dinner, drinks & the play A Christmas Story! Much needed girl time 

Jeans: Old Navy skinny jeans (a couple years ago)
Cardigan: Gap outlet 
Tshirt: Gap outlet (old)
Scarf: Sorta Southern Boutique  from Jane Daily Deals website


Sunday was mostly spent in my pajamas. In the afternoon I put on my Packer gear before the game. We had a Packer party at our house! I was enjoying myself & forgot to take a photo!


Monday Monday! Regular cold snowy day in Wisconsin! 

Jeans: New York & Co stretch jeans
Shirt: Maurices
Sweater vest: Eddie Bauer
Scarf: Eddie Bauer
Shoes: Born clogs


Tuesday- it was 28 degrees when I left for work, felt like a WI heat wave!



















Dress: Athleta (few years ago)
Fleece Leggings: Jane.com
Belt: Target
Necklace & earrings: Silapada


Wednesday! Just a regular work day! Pics are a little blurry...my 5 year old must have been shaky this morning!

Dress pants: hand me down from a friend
Polka dot top: Old Navy
Tank top: Gap
Shoes: Target
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada

Check out The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore. You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for Reading!!

Choose Happy
-Becky



No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10