Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Friday - Instagram Review 4/4

Once again, 
            HAPPY FRIDAY!


Today, I am linking up with a few of my fun Instagram posts from this past week or so!


 Gymnastics fun at the new facility!
        {via Instagram} 


Out for Friday fish dinner with Grandma & Grandpa.
       {via Instagram}


 Dreaming of Spring. I picked up new gardening gloves at Fleet Farm!
        {via Instagram}


  We love playing Skee Ball at Action City!
        {via Instagram}


Shopping WIN today at Old Navy & Gap! 8 items purchased: with sales + coupons +gap cash = a grand total of $9 out of pocket spent! Yay!!! Can you tell I like navy, gray & white??
        {via Instagram}


So excited about by new coral flats by Lauren Conrad that I bought at Kohls! Where are you spring?

        {via Instagram}


Our beautiful day at Govin's to see the baby farm animals.
        {via Instagram}


 Happy National Crayon Day!
        {via Instagram}


Good reminder - sometimes we just need to remember to PAUSE & be Happy!
        {via Instagram}


This was for a Photo A Day Challenge for the word: Silly. Love my silly kiddos in their orange hunting hats this week!
       {via Instagram}


 Just something I was thinking about this week...
Who have you said Hello to today? The coffee barista, grocery store clerk, a coworker you rarely speak to....And not just a text... Pick up the phone, skype or make a point to make eye connection to say Hi! Sometimes just a simple smile & hello can mean the world to so many.
        {via Instagram}


My DIY project this week: Making Easter egg garland is harder than I thought... Or more time consuming than I thought maybe...
        {via Instagram}

Thursdays Photo of the day was Aqua. The first thing that came to my mind was the beautiful water when we were on Sanibel Island. While watching the snow & ice fall outside tonight, I am really wishing I was here!
        {via Instagram}

Thanks for checking out a little bit of randomness on my Friday & I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! If you would like to check out more of my Instagram photos, Click Here!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10