Friday, May 16, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY - Our week via Instagram

Once again, 
            HAPPY FRIDAY!

Today, I am linking up with a few of my fun Instagram posts from this past few weeks!


A beautiful Sunday afternoon to ride bike at the empty school parking lot. They loved it! It was so nice for them to be able to bike & not have to worry about cars!
         {via}


Wee!!! This girl loves to swing. We love the county park near our home. 
           {via}


He is searching for crystals :)
           {via}


Kids weren't feeling the best that night, so we made a village on the driveway out of chalk!
           {via}


 Miss Amelia thought it would be a good idea to eat her cereal on the deck this morning!
           {via}


 So proud of my dad!! College grad! He has worked so hard!!
           {via}


Enjoying a early Mothers Day evening at the in-laws!
           {via}


Mmm.... We love ice cream! On Mother's Day we went to Knoke's & had ice cream for lunch!
           {via}


My little man made me a beautiful wood desk calendar at school for Mother's Day! I love it!
           {via}


Mother's Day exploring at Willow River State Park. 
           {via}


Hiking with my babies :) I love holding hands with these two!
           {via}


Thanks for stopping by & seeing just a little of what I have been up to!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend & remember to CHOOSE HAPPY!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10