Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Choose Happy Creative Sneak Peek

Soon, I will be launching my new business venture, Choose Happy Creative!! I have been so excited that I just couldn't wait to tell you!  I have been thinking of ideas for months and months; I finally took the leap and designed a few pieces to start with. I know you will love them just as much as I do!  Wear your Choose Happy gear & share happiness with everyone you meet!  I will keep you in the loop as to when I will be launching my e-commerce site. 



3/4 Sleeve Raglan Choose Happy Baseball Tee - Soft & Comfy, perfect for any time of year. 
Sizes available: Small-4XL (Juniors sizing)

Choose Happy Tote bag- adorable & practical ...perfect for any age  
Size: 14"h x 14"w x 3"d

V-neck Gray Choose Happy T-shirt - Soft & Comfy  
Sizes available: Small-4XL (Juniors sizing)
                   *Note: Baseball Tee & T-shirt fit small -- Juniors sizing


For more information on how to pre-order Choose Happy items, click HERE for the pre-order form.

For information about wholesale options, feel free to EMAIL ME!


Thank you so much for your support these past 2 years, I am so excited to start this line of Choose Happy items!


9 comments :

  1. CONGRATS, Becky!!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!!!

    Aaronica
    thecrunchymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute items! I love the first tee and the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so exciting, congrats! love the shirt and bag so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new venture! I hope you have much success with it and the items look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new venture! I hope you have much success with it and the items look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, heavens! Love this. I am going to be needing one of these cute tees as soon as I get my first substitute paycheck. So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10