Sunday, January 5, 2014

Golden Birthday Party Planning



Golden Birthday Party planning in the works...

I am in the planning stages of my daughter's 3rd Golden Birthday party! I have been thinking about this party for a LONG time, as I love to plan parties! My baby girl only has one golden birthday, so I am going to make it a big deal!

Tonight, I started a mood board to put some of the ideas together that I have found so far.

Here's what I have started with... 
(1) Gold Balloon Painting-- Easy yet inexpensive
(2) Golden number 3- Another easy, yet inexpensive decoration
(3)  More gold decor ideas
(4) The invitation we picked out! 
(5) Birthday photo idea
(6) Decor ideas & Homemade crown idea

I purchased gold napkins, plates, fun straws at Target at Christmas time. 

Food & Drink, I am still contemplating food that would be fit for a princess!

 
Cake Ideas - I am very LUCKY to have a talented Aunt that makes beautiful cakes!

                 (via)

               (via)

Outfit: I just purchased her a beautiful dress at Target.com on clearance! YAY!

I ordered her a darling bow on Etsy. 
I am sooo excited for all of it to come together for our little princess! More to come after her birthday in a few weeks!!!

Thanks for reading!

Choose Happy
~Becky




No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10