Friday, January 10, 2014

Happiness Project Book Club

Happy Friday & Welcome to Choose Happy!

Today, I am inviting you to come join me on my FIRST Book club adventure!! I started my Choose Happy Facebook page last night & will have more information listed there.

I would love to have you join us for our weekly discussions on Fridays for 6 weeks, where we will discuss 2 chapters of the book: The Happiness Project. 

























The Happiness project is available in many formats: Hard Cover, soft cover, Kindle, etc.
I have found that Amazon had great deals on the book as well; Click here for Amazon pricing. 

Discussions will start on Friday, January 24th of Chapter 1 & 2. 
 

Click Here to be linked to my Choose Happy Facebook page!!


Please join my Facebook page, where I will have more information on how to join our Book Club Closed Facebook group.


Thanks for reading & I hope you will join us!!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10