Friday, April 25, 2014

Bridal Shower Brunch Highlights



Bridal Shower Brunch Highlights

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of hosting a bridal shower brunch for my cousin's fiancee. I LOVE hosting and planning events, so this was a fun event to plan! I thought I would share a few of the highlights of the shower for you to enjoy!


The invitations...
(Which I created on the Rhonna Designs app on my phone. I printed them at a local printer.
-I did black out the phone #, if you are wondering what that is on the bottom)


Let's get started... 

You can't start a bridal shower brunch without Mimosa's! They were delicious and everyone enjoyed starting off the shower with a sweet drink in their hand!
  
A simple Congrats sign that I made with a Stampin Up banner kit

Simple, yet springy table decor. The favors were homemade organic granola made by a friend of mine. I put the granola into small glass jars. 


More Stampin Up decor from the Celebration kits that my mom received with her Stampin Up order. We added photos of the bride & groom to make it our own.

Flowers always add color to the table


Time for some games....

Shower Game #1: Paper Plate game
Put the paper plate on your head, take your crayon and get ready to draw
Draw the bride's wedding dress
Draw her veil
Draw her bouquet
Draw her shoes
Draw the groom

This was hilarious...and I made it up as I went! ha She went around to each person for them to explain their drawing.



Shower Game #2: Wedding Mad Libs
After everyone filled their mad libs in, the bride read them outloud. Some were sweet and some were funny!



Onto the food! 
 I am so thankful for wonderful family that helped bring food for the bridal shower brunch. We had a yogurt parfait bar, fresh fruit, poppy roll, danish, quiche, and scones. I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!


 Time for gifts!  
This lucky bride received fun camping gear, serving dishes, bowls, handmade towels and even this pie holder & pie tins! She will be a busy bride!

Congrats to the beautiful bride to be! I had a wonderful time hosting your shower!



Thanks for stopping in! What are your favorite bridal shower brunch menu items or games? I would love to hear them in the comments below!

Choose Happy
~Becky

1 comment :

  1. Last year I hosted a bridal shower for my sister at one of top venues Chicago as I love attending and hosting parties. It was quite enjoyable event and everyone praised me for all arrangements. Glad to arrange it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

09 10