Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Wore - 5/14

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  

A warm spring day!
     Top: Old Navy
     Tank: Target
     Belt: Lands End
     Skirt: Hand me down
     Sandals: Banana Republic Outlet
     Necklace & Earrings: Silpada


Spring is confused, it is chilly today!
     Pants: Target Skinny's
     Striped Top: {old}
     Belt: Target
     Flats: Target


Another chilly spring day! At least the sun is shining!
     Pants: Walmart Skinny's
     Jean Shirt: Gap
     Scarf: Target
     Flats: Target


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

2 comments :

  1. Cute looks! I love your floral scarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I love all of my Target scarves! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

09 10