Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I Wore - 8/13


I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


Last week, I went into my closet & decided to put 10-12 outfits together with some color ideas that I had seen on another bloggers website. It was a lot of fun playing "let's make outfits" in my closet! I encourage you to try this too. It makes you think about what you have in your closet & put outfits together that you might not normally!


     Tank: Banana Republic outlet
     Crop pants: Old Navy
     Sandals: Born
     Necklace: Target



     Dress: Victoria Secret {old}
     Top: Eddie Bauer {old}
     Sandals: Born
     Belt: {old}
     Necklace & Earrings: Silpada


     Polka Dot Top: Kohls
     Pants: New York & Co
     Shoes: Target
     Necklace & Earrings: Silpada


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10