Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January ipsy bag Review

http://www.ipsy.com/r/1uiki?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email
January ipsy bag Review

I will preface this review by letting everyone know I am NOT, repeat NOT a make up guru. I am just a regular girl, trying really hard to learn what this make up deal is really all about.  I have used make up since I was 14 years old, but still don't feel like I really know what I am supposed to wear. 

After hearing amazing things about ipsy, I decided I would give it a try. I received my first ipsy bag in September and have been enjoying them ever since. It is exciting to receive the bright pink bubble wrap package in the mail & tear it open to see my 5 sample sized goodies inside. {it's kind of like Christmas!}    

My FAVORITE products I have received in the last few months from ipsy have been: tarte-deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara and Marc Anthony-Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray. Two weeks ago, I ordered both items in a full size product, because I loved them sooo much!

This month, I received the five items below.  Here is my review of what I thought of this month's products!

Review: At first try, I wasn't impressed... I couldn't see the results after I put it on. 
But, when I looked in the mirror an hour later, it was a subtle silver look that highlighted my eyes just enough!
Rating: 3/5  


 
Review: I love the way it feels when I put it on my face & isn't too oily. Late in the day, my face still feels like it is moisturized. The only thing I dislike about this product is the smell. When you open the package, it isn't a friendly smell.
Rating: 3/5  


Review: Love this lip gloss. Smells like a mojito, which is one of my favorite drinks and it glides on smoothly. 
Most importantly, it keeps my lips nice & soft!
Rating: 4/5 



Review: This sheer glo lotion is a fun product. I tried it on my arms earlier today. After putting it on, I realized that I would rather save this for the summer when my arms were actually showing, rather than in the artic that we live in with sweaters and scarves! So, I will be bringing this to Florida with me in March so I can enjoy the sparkly goodness!
Rating: 3/5 


Review: The gold color is a bit bold for me, as I am not one to go too crazy with make up colors. The upside to this eye shadow is that it went on smooth and looked great all day. I think in the future, I would buy another color of this Pacifica product.
Rating: 3/5  

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! 
You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10.

2 comments :

  1. I would love to do this but we are on a very tight moving budget. I have a Momma Wants Pinterest board and this is on there for just in case someone is looking for a gift for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, I LOVE the smell of the eco-beauty lotion! It doesn't have a SPF, so I put it on my face in the evenings after I wash it with my clarisonic. I tried the sheer glo lotion over my foundation and didn't notice a difference, but I love your idea of using it during the summer on my arms!! I may save it for our vacation even!

    ReplyDelete

09 10