Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I Wore 2/25

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore

I enjoy checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  every week to see all of her adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


Navy Blue Cords: (thrifted & DIY)
Top: Gap Outlet
Necklace: old Target
Boots: Teva



Black Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Vest: Eddie Bauer
Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Vest



Sweatshirt Dress: Athleta  (love this dress- it is so comfy)
Scarf: Lands End
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Nicole Riding boots


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore 
 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

10 comments :

  1. You always look so cute!! I totally need to add more scarves to my wardrobe because I always love how yours look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pretty scarf and necklace! Super cute looks!

    Xo, Alice at www.lonestarlookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that white vest and the navy dress! So cute and probably very warm! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the tribal scarf in the second outfit. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits!!!! Love the sweater dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!! Love ALL of these. The middle outfit with your white puffer vest (I want one of those!) is so cute with that thick scarf. Love it. I also love how you tied the grey scarf in the last outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!! I love that scarf from Lands End :) Hope you have a great Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scarves!! And now I need a white puffer vest. I have every other color but white! Love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete

09 10