Monday, September 14, 2015

Currently {vol.35}

HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me! 

This is my thirty fifth week hosting this Currently link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would Love to hear from you!


Ready... for our first day of the #doterraalive conference in Salt Lake City! We arrived on Wednesday afternoon and had an amazing time learning more about essential oils!

Loving... all of the adorable pictures & updates that my daycare provider sent me each day while I was at convention, it made me feel like I knew what was going on in their world. 

Tasting... incredible desserts at Zest Kitchen & Bar in Salt Lake City. We decided the dessert menu sounded incredible, so we had appetizers and ordered desserts. The only problem, our eyes were way bigger than our stomachs. We ate the peach cobbler with fresh whipped cream, then ate 2 bites of the carrot cake and realized we were completely stuffed. We brought it back to our hotel to share with our roommates! 

Helping... We went for a drive on Friday morning to pick up some essential oil tools and gear before the conference started. I had been reminding my upline about her low tire, so I took care of it for her at a gas station on our way back. Just a little Wisconsin girl handy work! ha

Starting... Day 2 of the conference! We were ready to learn & loved our new shirts! I was so glad that I came to conference with my upline & friend. 

Admiring... my babies! Another beautiful photo from my daycare provider. I am so blessed! I love their cheesy grins!

Wishing... I would have been there for my little man's football game on Saturday. Since I couldn't be there, my wonderful husband took photos & videos of the game. One of my favorite photos he took was of my dad & grandpa. My kids are so lucky to have amazing grandparents & great grandparents in their lives!

Farewell... Good bye Salt Lake City! We had an amazing trip & learned so much! I will be back!  This was the beautiful view of the sun rising over the mountains at the airport on Sunday morning. 
HAPPY MONDAY!

CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!


12 comments :

  1. It looks like you had a great trip! Love the t-shirts and the desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Salt Lake City. Sounds like you had a blast at the conference. I am looking into a blogging conference for next summer, maybe Haven. Your son looks so cute in his football gear!!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a nice trip and your babies are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun trip! The food seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest two little ones! I am sure they missed mommy and were glad to have you home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip! Have a feeling my "Currently" this week is going to look a lot like yours :D

    ReplyDelete

09 10