HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 13th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Starting// my weekend with gorgeous flowers from Trader Joe's. Every time I have a chance to shop at Trader Joe's, which is not very often, I always make sure to buy a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
Cleaning// out dressers, closets and drawers! This past weekend I cleaned out both kids closets and dressers. I made them both try on piles of clothes. It feels so good to know what they have, what they need and less mess!
Shopping// for a new car. Right now I have my eye on a Subaru Outback. I hoping we can purchase one soon... although first we need to decide if we are going to trade our vehicle in or sell it outright.
Finishing// his big project for the school Expo on Monday evening. We unfortunately waited until the last minute to finish up this past weekend, but we did it! Mom is so glad that it is finished and delivered to the school!
Being// who you are is the best person you can be!
Enjoying// the beautiful day outside on Sunday. My son was excited to fly his new remote controlled plane. He ended up landing it on the roof of the shed, in the marsh and almost in the nearby stream. Let's just say it was an adventure!
~Beautiful views at my in-laws farm~
Buying// my first coffee maker ever! Crazy right? My husband & I are not coffee drinkers, never have been. For the last 8 years of birthday parties, baptisms and events we have never had coffee for our guests...well it's finally time. Two of my best girlfriends are coming this weekend from out of town and I wanted to have fresh coffee for them when they wake up. I feel like such a grown up now! ha
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!