HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 15th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Quote of the Day// Enjoy Life! Don't wish away your days waiting for better ones!
Cleaning// up around my workplace. They hosted an Earth Day event last week Friday for employees to participate in. I collected a full garbage bag of trash. Make every day Earth Day and clean up your mess outside!
Exploring// the Devil's Punchbowl Nature Preserve. This beautiful, natural landmark is only 20 minutes from where we live, yet this was our first time there. We enjoyed hiking the trail down to the amazing rock formations and waterfall. I love exploring and finding new places in our own back yard.
Enjoying// delicious wood fired pizza, drinks and a great view at one of our new favorite places: Lucette Brewing Company. The kids enjoyed watching the action down in the bar and kitchen area, while my husband & I enjoyed visiting with each other.
Hiking// on the Red Cedar trail just a few steps from our dinner at Lucette. We took a short hike down the trail with the kids to let out some energy and walk off our dinner!
Celebrating// my son's First Holy Communion on Sunday. It's so hard to believe that he is old enough to be completing this sacrament already. Our new priest did a wonderful job with the kids. We had a small party in our home after church with our families. We had a great day despite the rainy weather outside.
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!