HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 18th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Stirring// up a batch of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. My grandmother used to make these cookies when I was a little girl. My aunts passed down some of our families favorite recipes at my wedding shower 10+ years ago; it is one of my favorite cookbooks to bake and cook from! Some days just call for a chocolate chip cookie, or at least a scoop of cookie dough!
Sprucing// myself up at my hair appointment last week. It was time for a change, so I went with some summer highlights. I am not usually one to color my hair, as I am plain jane...but I went for it. It's a little bold for me, but I'm learning to like it!
Searching// for my parents dog Copper. He ran off after a walk last Thursday night and has been missing since. We searched with my parents on Friday and Saturday evening over the weekend, with no luck. Praying he shows up soon!
^^^^UPDATE: Copper has been found!!! Thank the lord for farmers!^^^^
<This was one of the beautiful bridges I hiked across looking for Copper.>
Watching// my little man enjoy his early birthday present. We drove almost 2 hours on Saturday to pick up his new four-wheeler. He hasn't wanted to get off of it since we brought it home! He is all boy and ready to get dirty. Thankfully, grandparents and relatives are chipping in for his birthday too!! ha
Celebrating// my husband's grandpa's 89th birthday this past weekend! He is one of the most hilarious men I know. We are so thankful we were able to celebrate his big day with him!
Following// along with my favorite blogger Emily at Jones Design Co on their 3 month summer adventure across the United States. I love seeing her posts on Instagram every day and reading her posts on the blog. What an amazing experience for her family & I am loving reading all about it!
Happy Monday, Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!