Are you still going strong and diving into them whole-heartedly or are you struggling & need to find your way back to your list?
These are my resolutions for this year:
Here is where I am at with my resolutions:
1. These last couple weeks I have been trying to consciously think about meal planning & making healthy snack choices. I had a few months where I fell off the train and am trying to get back on! Exercising is also something I am trying to do more of. I fell off that train too...and my pants can tell. I have gained almost 5 lbs and I am not proud of it to say the least.
This morning, I ran...which is a big deal for me...I am NOT a morning person. It was gorgeous & peaceful.
2. Choose-By wearing my Choose Happy bracelet everyday, blogging on my Choose Happy blog page, I feel that I have constant reminder to Choose Happy! I love it!
Every morning at 8am my phone pops up a little note that reminds me of those exact things. I also have my phone background as my Choose motto. I feel like I doing pretty good so far with this goal.
3. Continue to make people smile - I am continuing to do this as well. I love it and it makes my heart smile too :)
4. Blog- I have been trying to blog 3 days per week. I absolutely LOVE writing on my blog. When I blog at night, I feel just GITTY afterwards and am filled with energy. I am so excited to see where my blog takes me this year!
5. Simplify by doing what matters & forget the rest! This is also something I need to work on. I have good days & bad days. Since it's been nice out, I have been spending my evenings outside riding bike, playing on the swingset, and going for walks with my kids. I take care of the things that "have to be done" and that's about it.
6. This goes along with my simplify question above... making what matters a priority and everything else can wait!
7. Work on worrying less - This will always be a struggle for me. But, I am working on it. I can't control everything, nor do I want to. So I am working on worrying less about what I can not control.
8. Resolve to spend less time on media - This is part of my focusing on priorities & not going on my phone from after work till the kids bed time. Still working on this as well, some days yes...some days no.
9. Pray before meal time- This one I need to remember. It happens here and there, but definitely not enough!
So, there you have it. I am definitely not perfect. I also need to kick it back in gear & look at my resolutions/goals list for 2014. I am doing OK, but I could be doing better.
I encourage you to look back at your resolution/goal list for 2014:
1. What baby steps can you make this week to work on at least one of the resolutions or goals?
2. Are the items on your list even attainable? If not, how can you make them attainable?
3. Can you ask for help to get you going on your list?
4. Take them one step at a time, you can do this!
What ideas do you have to keep your resolutions & goals? I would love to hear them in the comment section below!!
Thanks for reading!