Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What I Wore - Best of 2015

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore
I enjoy checking some of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  & Curly Crafty Mom every week to see all of their adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.

Since tomorrow is the end of 2015, I thought I would share some of your favorite What I Wore post's of 2015. 



What I Wore 2/11

Jeans: New York & Co
Gingham Button Up: JCREW outlet
Cargo Jacket:  Old Navy
Boots: Teva
Necklace: Silpada 


What I Wore 3/18
Dress: Athleta
Jacket: Old Navy
Necklace: Target (old)
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Teva 

What I Wore 4/1
Black Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Jean Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Shopko
Shoes: Payless

What I Wore 4/29
Dress: Athleta
Tights: Nordstroms
Boots: Teva
Scarf: Maurices

What I Wore 5/27

Peplum Top: handmade by my talented mom!
Crop pants: Old Navy
Wedges: Banana Republic outlet 
Jewelry: old






























Dress: ThredUp
Necklace & Earrings: Kohls
Sandals: Born
Sunglasses: Shopko


For more outfit ideas, click on the What I Wore and date link above the photo!


 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250

1 comment :

  1. Is that Athletica dress fairly new? I almost got one on their site just like it, but in gray and they were sold out of my size in all colors, but black! I need to see if they've restocked the sizes.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10