Thursday, October 30, 2014

Choosing Happiness Link Up - Day 5


Good Morning & Welcome to Choose Happy!

Today is the fifth day of my Choosing Happiness Link Up Party. This Link Up is intended to learn more about what makes everyone happy, what happiness is to different people & learn how we can share our happiness with those around us. I hope this post series inspires you to Choose Happiness & to help spread it those around you. This link up will take place every Thursday from October 2nd through November 6th.

Below you will find some of my Favorite Happiness Quotes that have been posted to my blog in the past year. I have also explained what they mean to me! 
What are your favorite Happiness quotes?  I would love to hear from you in the Comments below.


  {via my Instagram}
 Being creative makes me happy! I love to create on the Rhonna Designs app, create invitations, create blog posts, create through DIY projects & decorating my home!


{via}
This is such a great organizational chart for happiness. Are you happy, If not...change it! You are the keeper of your own happiness.



This is true...it really is. When I am happy, I feel better!


http://www.instagram.com/becky17joe
This quote reminds me of all of the amazing reasons I have to be happy. I am so blessed & thankful.


 This one is hard at times, trying to see the good in a situation that you might not normally want to. Seeing the good makes you feel so much better than seeing the negative.


 Staying true to myself & not being someone I am not is very important to being happy. If you are always trying to be someone you are not, most likely you are an unhappy person.

 
  There is no one "thing" in this world that will make you happy or one "place", it is a continuous journey that each of us has to work on ourselves. My happiness is going to be different from Jane Doe's happiness and that is fine. We are all different people and different experiences make us happy.


 I love this-Not every day is good, but there is good in every day. Even though I might have a really bad day at work, I might be able to come home & receive a big huge hug from my kids. That moment is when I realize all the good that is in my life.



 Choose Happy. This is what I try to do every single day. I have bad days too...but I always try to remind myself to CHOOSE HAPPY & find the positive in my life. 


 When I grow up - I want to be HAPPY too!
 

Thank you so much for joining me today & listening to my random Happiness!
 Have a wonderful week!


Next week's topic idea: What did you learn from the Happiness Link up? 
Read past Choosing Happiness Link Up posts
Day 1 Choosing Happiness Link Up
Day 2 Choosing Happiness Link Up
Day 3 Choosing Happiness Link Up
Day 4 Choosing Happiness Link Up


 Would you like to JOIN ME?  YAY!
 
Here are a few rules: 
1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link Happiness related posts.
3. please link back here to me so your Happiness posts make sense to your readers. 
 grab a button from my sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible & leave comments!  
I know I will be inspired by so many of you, I guarantee you will be inspired too

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10