Monday, December 16, 2013

Choose Happy Christmas Home Tour 2013


Where has the time gone? How is it possibly Christmas in a little over a week??  I am almost done Christmas shopping, but I haven't even started wrapping! Eeek!

This is my first time taking photos of all of the Christmas decor in our home. It was fun to take photos and really think about how beautiful our home looks during the Christmas season!  I think it really gets me in the Christmas spirit!
















My house is definitely not elaborate or done to the nine's like some of the blogs you may follow, but I like simple and so that is the Christmas theme I go with!

Our Christmas season always begins with a trip to the Pleasant Valley tree farm to ride the sleigh, cut down the perfect tree & enjoy popcorn and hot cocoa before we head home.

Writing letter to Santa for the first time.

Outside decor before the snow hit!

Front of the house right now...


Here is a glimpse of our upstairs Christmas decor!


 I love our Santa bells. The kids love to hear them whenever someone comes through the door.
 Our snowflake garland. The kids & I made them last year, but we added more to it this year!



 I hung old red bulbs with fishing line from the light above the dining room table to jazz it up a little!



I love this Holiday Greeting- Merry & Bright!


Great second hand store purchase- Grand total of $2 here!




I bought these trees at the second hand store a few weeks ago, I LOVE them!

















I love seeing everyone's Christmas greetings come in the mail!












My DIY Christmas Bucket list/Advent Calendar


...And on to our Basement decor






















Our stockings are hung "next" to the mantel with care... My husband worries about them catching on fire!















Our mantel this year, simple yet festive.

















These were my great grandfathers snowshoes. My dad gave them to me for my birthday last year!




Merry Christmas from our home to yours! I hope you enjoyed checking out our Christmas decor & getting in the Christmas spirit with us! 

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10